Andrew presented his honours thesis today (a project supervised by Dale Nimmo and with help from me for the R-code optimization code) looking at how urban population density affects biodiversity of birds.
- A generalization of the Bonferroni mean based on partitions
- Aggregating fuzzy implications to measure group consensus
- Aggregation for Atanassov's intuitionistic and interval valued fuzzy sets: the median operator
- Aggregation of preferences in recommender systems
- A penalty-based aggregation operator for non-convex intervals
- Averaging aggregation functions for preferences expressed as Pythagorean membership grades and fuzzy orthopairs
- Can indices of ecological evenness be used to measure consensus?
- Citation based journal rankings : an application of fuzzy measures
- Citation-based journal ranks : The use of fuzzy measures
- Consensus in multi-expert decision making problems using penalty functions defined over a cartesian product of lattices